Who Raped Veronica Mars?
Status: Too painful to explore
"You want to know how I lost my virginity? So do I."
But she didn't let that get in her way. To show their whispering and backstabbing did not affect her, she went to a party at Shelly Pomroy's; all the usual 09ers were there, including Duncan and Logan. There, someone handed her a drink which was your average "rum, Coke, and roofie." She drank and became unconscious.
The next morning she woke up in a bed and her panties were on the floor. After reporting this to Sheriff Lamb, who did nothing, she was left to figure it out herself. She did not tell her father about the rape, because she wasn't sure what he would do with that information.
Who gave her the drink? Who raped her? How could she find out who it was if she couldn't remember anything about that night?
Mystery Summary as of 1.01 "Pilot"All summaries: 2.22 1.22 1.21 1.20 1.01
Clues for Who Raped Veronica Mars?
- 1.01 "Pilot"
- When Veronica goes to Shelly Pomroy's party, she has already been ostracized for standing by her father.
- Veronica's rum and Coke is spiked with rohypnol.
- Veronica has no idea who spiked her drink.
- When she comes to, she discovers that she has been raped, and has thus also lost her virginity.
- She reports the rape to Sheriff Don Lamb, but he is insulting and entirely dismissive as she cannot identify who it was. He does not investigate.
- 1.04 "The Wrath of Con"
- Veronica tells Logan, Lilly and Duncan that she is a virgin the night of the 2003 Homecoming Dance.
- 1.10 "An Echolls Family Christmas"
- Logan uses the word 'virgin' to describe Veronica.
- 1.20 "M.A.D."
- Veronica recognizes the stars and Chinese lanterns in the background of a video of her classmate Carmen as the same ones from Shelly Pomroy's party. She confirms that the video was taken on the same night: December 6, 2003. Carmen, like Veronica, doesn't remember that night.
- Veronica questions Tad, the guy who took the video at Shelly's party, and learns that she and Carmen were both drugged with GHB, not rohypnol.
- Tad tells Veronica he got the GHB from Logan.
- 1.21 "A Trip to the Dentist"
- Logan got Liquid X in Tijuana with Sean and Luke. They planned to use it at a rave.
- Meg saw a group of guys, which included Logan, doing body shots off Veronica. She wanted to intervene but didn't when saw someone else come to Veronica's aid.
- Luke gave the GHB to Dick Casablancas to give to his girlfriend, Madison. He later saw Madison writing "Slut" on the windshield of Veronica's car.
- Madison claims Veronica made out with several guys at the party, including Dick and Casey. Casey, however, remembers Dick being the instigator. He also saw Dick and Sean feeding Veronica shots to try and get her to make out with Shelly Pomroy.
- Sean says Dick brought Veronica into a guest bedroom and told Beaver to take advantage of her.
- When Veronica confronts him, Dick says he found her and Beaver in the guest bedroom.
- Beaver confirms that Dick and Sean brought her there, but he denies ever touching her. He says he left her in the room when he went outside to throw up (on Carrie's shoes). He also says that Logan left the party early with a freshman named Cindy.
- Carrie saw who was with Veronica in the bedroom, undressing her. It was Duncan.
- Veronica confronts Duncan, who says that the sex was consensual. He left her alone the next morning because Celeste had told him Veronica was his sister and he was aghast that he had slept with her.
- Logan tells Veronica that he spiked Duncan's drink with GHB so Duncan could "have some fun," and he feels responsible for what happened.
- 1.22 "Leave It to Beaver"
- The results of Keith's paternity test confirm that he is Veronica's biological father.
- Veronica tells Duncan that they are not related.
- 2.20 "Look Who's Stalking"
- Veronica is diagnosed with chlamydia.
- The doctor confirms that it could have been in her system for a couple of years.
- 2.21 "Happy Go Lucky"
- In a recording sent to Woody Goodman to blackmail him into sabotaging a referendum for incorporation, three boys discuss being abused by Woody when they were on his Little League team. Two of the boys, both victims of the bus crash, want to expose Woody. The third boy's voice is edited out.
- 2.22 "Not Pictured"
- Veronica learns that Woody Goodman, who abused members of his Little League team, had chlamydia.
- Veronica identifies all the members of the team on which the two boys played. The last person she identifies is Beaver.
- Veronica realizes that Beaver was responsible for infecting her with chlamydia and raped her the night of Shelly Pomroy's party.